The Data Reporting Guidelines are intended to:
- Ensure that University information is used in a manner that is consistent with state and federal regulations and with University policies on data security and privacy.
- Reduce the risk of unintentional, accidental and/or secondary release of University information.
- Reduce the risk of unintended , direct or indirect, disclosure of personally identifiable information.
- Encourage the consistent presentation and use of University information across administrative and academic units
- Facilitate the appropriate use of University information derived from multiple sources.
For additional information on Data Reporting Guidelines both at a state and local level, please consult the policies provided below: