Guidelines to requesting analysis of existing data
By following the guide to making data analysis requests to the Institutional Research Office located below, you will be able to customize your inquiry based on the following parameters:
- What type of data will we be analyzing (demographic data, peer data, survey data - previously collected)?
- What is the purpose and intended outcome of the request?
- Who is your audience?
- Will this be part of a confidential report meant for internal planning purposes, or is it intended for public consumption?
- What type of deliverable are you seeking (i.e. charts/tables, presentation materials, Tableau viz)?
- What is the time table: Do you foresee this becoming an annual/semi-annual request that we can build in to our calendar?